PromotionsPeople who are looking for a career in search engine optimization can start with tutorials. They are first taught to pick the dedicated servers and then proceed with hosting only after they have created a satisfactory backup.
Welcome to the Foundation Flash tutorials. These will start by introducing you to the Flash interface and teaching you the basics that any Flash developer should know. So they will start simple and work up to more complicated things like ActionScript (AS), but generally on the subject of game development. I have seen many tutorials around the internet, and what I HATE is that hardly any of them explain the ActionScript. These tutorials will be different and go into great detail on everything, even on the advanced tutorials, and we will never mention anything without explaining it, unless we know that we have a tutorial ON THIS SITE that has already explained it. Oh, and one more thing, our tutorials are all free and always will be! Well, let's begin...
- Basic Tutorials
- These contain no code: learn how to tween and animate in style.
- ActionScript 3 Tutorials
- Tutorials about ActionScript 3 - more modern than ActionScript 2 and preferable if you have CS3 or later.
- AS2 Tutorials
- Tutorials about the older version of ActionScript - use these if you have Adobe Flash 8 or earlier.
- AS Concepts
- The fundamental constructs of ActionScript as a programming language: if, else, try, for, while, var and so on.
- Photoshop Tutorials
- Tutorials about, er, Photoshop.